GOD Celebrates Your Small Steps
Small Steps Are NOT For the Faith of Heart
Zechariah 4:10 (NLT2)
10 Do not despise these small beginnings, for the LORD rejoices to see the work begin, to see the plumb line in Zerubbabel’s hand.” (The seven lamps represent the eyes of the LORD that search all around the world.)
Zechariah 4:10 (MSG)
10 Does anyone dare despise this day of small beginnings? They'll change their tune when they see Zerubbabel setting the last stone in place!" Going back to the vision, the Messenger-Angel said, "The seven lamps are the eyes of GOD probing the dark corners of the world like searchlights."
GOD wanted me to remind you that there is power in your small steps. Small steps are not for the faint of heart. Small steps has endless benefits and blessings. You have come too far to give up now.
- Small Steps cause us to trust GOD, stick close to him and inquire daily as to whether you should pursue or not. I discovered that small steps are the details of your life manifesting the path GOD has chosen or you to walk.
- Small steps allow us to not let our pain become part of our identity. We learn to move on, talk the lesson but not the pain.
- Small steps cause me to write things down and compartmentalize the things written down—the vision and purpose that GOD has for my life. When building a legacy, it cause you to be thorough so that he that reads it can run with it—generations after you.
- Small steps cause us to enjoy and live in the experience. Small steps give you the confidence to rise above what others have drowned in. Not rush through the to-do list. Eat to live not live to eat.
- Small steps help you realize when things are not working and you need to evaluate the vision. Small steps let you know to back up from a table of circumstances, situations and events that are not for you.
- Small steps allow us to see where we went of track—giant steps sometimes cause us to miss the enemy and where he is hiding out.
- Small steps kept me engaged and in tune with GOD. It made me talk with HIM, established a greater relationship with Him.
- Smalls steps help me to stay focus without fear.
- Small steps gave me courage to walk through the doors of opportunity.